Ask E. Jean - Tormented? Driven Witless? Whipsawed by confusion?

Advice Vixens

Hello, most fabled Vixens!

We just posted the ELLE video on the
home page. Click above [Ask E. Jean Videos] and see where all the questions come from!

Ravishing regards,
E. Jean

  • Cast your vote
    for Best Advice
  • give E. Jean advice
    send this question to a friend


    Your advice is always on point. Proud of you for all of this and more!

    reply to Maggie
    send this answer to a friend



    Thank you, indeed, Miss Maggie! So is YOUR advice!!

    reply to E. Jean
    send this answer to a friend



    Lovely job on the video -- of course, they had a great subject to work with!

    reply to Kal
    send this answer to a friend



    Thank you, Kal!

    Have you had your 23&Me DNA test done yet? It will be fascinating!

    reply to E. Jean
    send this answer to a friend



    That was great. Hey - your neighbourhood looks just like mine! (Except I haven't tried painting the local trees - WAY too big...)

    reply to Jill
    send this answer to a friend



    Jill wrote: That was great. Hey - your neighbourhood looks just like mine! (Except I haven't tried painting the local trees - WAY too big...)

    You and are are very, VERY luck, Miss Jill!

    reply to E. Jean
    send this answer to a friend



    Kal wrote: Lovely job on the video -- of course, they had a great subject to work with!

    Kal------I would not be surprised if your
    DNA proved your Great Great Great Great
    Great Great Great Grandfather was
    Voltaire.

    reply to E. Jean
    send this answer to a friend



    Maggie wrote: Your advice is always on point. Proud of you for all of this and more!

    Miss Maggie! Thank you for publishing the 11-Day Man Cure on your profile! I've been looking for a copy!

    reply to E. Jean
    send this answer to a friend



    Fabulous video, Auntie E! And as always, you look marvelous! <3

    reply to Robynne
    send this answer to a friend



    Robynne wrote: Fabulous video, Auntie E! And as always, you look marvelous! <3

    No. YOU are fabulous, Miss Robynne! And Brilliant to boot!

    reply to E. Jean
    send this answer to a friend


    Give advice or add a comment: